Bangladesh Puja Parishad of Calgary (BPPOC) is pleased to announce that we are organizing Jhulan utsab on Sunday August 07, 2022 at Tuxedo Park community hall. We are inviting you to attend the ceremony with your family and friends. RSVP is required and last day will be August 04, 2022, if you would like to participate:
We will be accepting donations as pranami on the spot. For your convenience, the schedule is given below:
Venue: Tuxedo Par Community Hall, 202 29 Ave NE, Calgary
Jhulan puja & Aroti: 2:30 to 3:00 pm
Floor open to guests for Jhulan: 3:00 to 3:30 pm
Kirtan: 3.30 to 4:30 pm
Prasad: 4:30 to 5:30 pm
1. Theme of the event will be Radha-Krishna, so please dress up accordingly for your kids and yourself.
2. Each family is encouraged to bring at least one VOG item of their own choice to offer to Lord Krishna on this auspicious occasion.
3. Each family can participate to decorate Jhulan by bringing any decoration item of their own choice. Idol for Lord Krishna and Radha Rani and their Jhulan are already sponsored. Please arrive at the hall with the decoration Item by 2:00 pm before Puja begins.
4. We are providing a tarp where all devotees can sit and do Kirtan, if needed bring any cushions which you may use for comfort. Only seniors are designated to sit in the chairs.
5. All devotees along with their kids need to join the 30 min Kirtan.
6. Please bring your musical instruments which you may use for the Kirtan.
7. After Puja and Kirton all vog offerings will be distributed among devotees and we are going to provide Khichuri and vegetable Curry(labra) as prasad. Vegetable pizza will be provided to Kids.